Harmony Youth Center has started a number of Enrichment Programs for Youth and Adults.
A number of new programs are under active discussion.
The Community programs being developed are summarized below -
- Practicing gratefulness and mindfulness for children and youth
- Role of Diet and Exercise in Neurogenesis
- Basics of Composting
- How to prepare for a career in STEM when you are in high-school?
- How to prepare for a career in STEM when you are in middle school?
- Basics of Urban Ecology
- Creating planters from recyclable materials
- Painting ( Acrylic pour, abstract painting with crayons and hair dryer, etc.)
- Robotics Classes
- Technology for Seniors
- Introduction to Montessori Education
- Reducing test anxiety
- Social Media and Mental Health
- Atlanta Audubon Society - Outreach
- Innovative Sustainable Green Design ( Kendeda Building at Georgia Tech)
- Finance 101 for High Schoolers
- Building your credit history: What can you start doing in High School
- Basics of Henna Tattoo/Basics of Face Painting
- Public Speaking Classes
- Joy of Birdwatching
- Seed swap, Identifying Seeds and Plants